It’s a first at Jimmy’s No. 43: We’ll have a television at the bar this Sunday evening to watch the New York Giants beat down the Patriots in Super Bowl XLVI. And what better way to show that you’re true blue than by drinking some of the amazing New York craft brews we’ll have available! On tap will be (among others):
- Spider Bite First Bite Pale Ale from Long Island,
- Bronx Brewery’s Bronx Pale Ale,
- Brooklyn Blast (Brooklyn Brewery),
- Barrier (Long Island) Beech Street Wheat and Caddy Wompus,
- and Crossroads Blackout Stout (Hudson Valley).
We’re not going all sports bar, but we want our regular customers to come out, enjoy our great brunch (check out the Farmer’s Crafty Lunch, if you’ve got a hankering to do so), and spend quality time with your beer family while showing your team spirit with NY craft beer!