- Winter Warmer – A dark holiday ale spiced with Cardamom and Allspice. The combination of the spices and dark malts give this beer a gingerbread cookie like flavor. 6.8% ABV
- Scotch Ale – This is a traditional Scotch Ale. Dark, full bodied and malt forward. 7.5% ABV
- American Strong Ale – This is a hop forward, dark ruby colored beer. It is hopped with Galena, Chinook, Amarillo and dry hopped with falconers flight. Finishes dry, hoppy and resiny. 8.5% ABV
- Barley Wine – American Style Barley Wine. Hoppy, but balanced with malt backbone. 10.5% ABV
- Potential tap beers from Syracuse include: Light Lager, Brown Ale, Black Magic Stout, Hefe-Weizen, Empire State Pale Ale (all NYS grown Cascade hops), Wheat Wine and Apple Ale
Beer can be paired with a prix fixe three-course meal for $45 (includes three beers). The first-course salad will be made from caramelized pear with blue cheese and candied walnut; second course offerings will be a choice of pork belly or duck confit entree; for dessert you’ll have a choice of apple tart or bread pudding.
Reservations are encouraged. Dave and Tim will sit at 6:30! You can call 212-982-3006 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve!