Jimmy’s No. 43 is thrilled to be co-sponsoring with New Amsterdam Market what we hope will be an annual event to benefit our friends at Slow Food NYC: The Slow Food Show will feature 10 amazing vendors in our back room with tastings from 1-5 p.m. Tickets are $10 with all proceeds going to benefit Slow Food NYC. In addition, our weekend brunch (pay-as-you-go) with beer cocktails will take place in our bar/dining area.
Confirmed vendors and offerings for The Slow Food Show include:
- Monika Luczak, Fresh Picked Pantry Inc., makers of Saucy by Nature
- Lynn Loflin from Newton Farm Cooperative, maker of kale pesto, smoked garlic aoli, smoked garlic pesto
- Heidi Tickle Sauce
- Hudson Valley Harvest Cooperative with ground beef from Sugar Hill Farm, sausage from Sir William Angus Farm, edamame from Markristo Farm, squash from Hepworth Farm, corn from Gills Farm, butternut squash from Mead Orchard, and tomatillos from Stoneledge Farm
- Laura O’Brien of Josephine’s Feast, maker of organic preserves, chutneys, compotes, marmalades
- Barry’s Tempeh
- Kari Morris of Morris Kitchen with boiled apple cider syrup
- Polly Giragosian and Andy Brennan of The Cidery
- Jolene maker of Jojo’s sriracha chili sauce sauce
- Rachael Mamane maker of Brooklyn Bouillon (pasture raised chicken stock)
On Sunday, the tastings continue at New Amsterdam Market from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.